Sunday, January 9, 2011

:)
just blog about something today lar
Firstly, i wanna declare that i changed VENice to VERNice.
Nicer to be hear~ :)





Haha
Annarhx~
I know i put on weight ALOT recently XD
Everyone say so T^T
Before this is because of the stress of school reopening, so it makes me ate alot!
But now is my life go through too relaxing & happy~ XP
Actually i know lar :P (dun have to remind me about it ALWAYS xD)
but 吃得是福 mar~ XD
Hahaha! i know this sound -.-
I admit lar XD
ALL the food is SO tempting for me
okay lor, since everyone say so...
Actually i didn't planned to on diet,
but.... haizzzzz :(
NO CHOICE
I OUGHT TO =[
so suffering~
T^T
i try lar... HAHA!
Maybe after CNY?? XDXD
LOLS!




不管别人怎么想,只要问心无愧就好
I really mean this
Everyone have their own way, own style.
I ought to say,
please learn to appreciate what you've now, young peoples.


HUMILITY IS IMPORTANT!
You'll learn nothing if you always see the *good* within you and the *bad* in others.



God created everyone for their own purpose :)




HAPPY MONDAY TOMORROW

STUDY FOR GOD AGAIN~ :D