Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I believe in MIRACLE .

Thanks God!
This is the only thing i could say :)


My dad sent to Sunway Medical today because his heart is not feeling well since ystd
We thought it was just a little bit sick but i have a sudden worry ystd.
I cried and pray for him.
Me, my sis n my mum keep praying hard for him.
I say to God: If money could change back my healthy & strong daddy, i'd rather be poor.

My dad is the person i love the most in this world.
He is the BEST MAN i had ever seen!
I didn't even met a guy slightly like him, NEVER!
My dad is my super superman.
You cant imagine how good is him!




And guess what the doctor say after he checked my dad?
He said actually ystd one of my dad's blood stream is totally stuck but dunno why it will over flow and could avoid of HEART ATTACK.
You know how serious is heart attack??
It could lead to death or stroke.
THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for didn't take my dad away from us
Thanks for listen to our prayer
My heart is FULFILL with appreciation!




Daddy's operation is successful and gotta stay at the hospital for a few days.
God is great, ALL THE TIME.
Don't doubt the power of God peoples!
Just trust him, he will lead you to the best way.


I remember a song i learned at children church:
MY GOD IS SO GREAT, SO STRONG AND SO MIGHTY, AND NOTHING IS HE CANNOT DO FOR ME!




There's no worries within the presence of God!






我学会更加珍惜我亲爱的爸爸 :)