Friday, April 1, 2011

Dreamssss came true :)




Wow!
I just cant express out how i feel now
i had dreamed for this phone such a long period..




That day i were thinking still need how many months more for me to have such a big amount of savings to get this phone for myself..




At night when my sister backed home from work,
she passed me a plastic beg.
I screamed at the moment i saw the phone!
It's really surprising because she's gonna resign soon and yet she still buy it for i had never asked her to buy it for me before~~!



God is just so great!



Blessings keep pouring onto my life this week ^.^


HOW GREAT!!








This is the poem i wrote with a grateful heart :)








KINGDOM OF MINE.


There's a vast kingdom,
living deeply inside me,
leading me towards a luxury life...






The King of kings,
travels with me along my path,
protecting the kingdom inside me from being corrupted,
keeping me away from every disaster zone...







The super man,
attempts to provide every need of the kingdom,
never hesitate to sacrifice,
paying off effort to bring out the best side of mine...








The sleeping beauty,
giving such an enormous love to support the kingdom,
figure out the best way to build it up strongly,
standing tough in the midst of hardship...







The gorgeous santa,
never fail to create the smashing environment within the kingdom,
being the kindest santa throughout my days,
fulfill the kingdom with joy & surprises...







HOW GREATFUL & GRATEFUL LIFE WOULD BE,

AT THE MOMENT YOU FOUND YOUR KINGDOM...