Monday, June 6, 2011

half past 4 :)

Time & tide wait for no man

it's so true.

How fast, the five years which everybody cherish the most is going to the end in my life..

last time i would always wish that my secondary school life could end as soon as possible,
but now i have a sudden thought of going back to form 1,,.

It could just be a dream which will never become true...

Nobody can go back to the past for everyone is going to face 'tomorrow' everyday..

'Yesterday' could just stay in our mind, as a memory, forever...

God will make a way, when there seems to be NO way..
it's his promise and i am sure that he will make it real :)

My heart go deep deep down tonight, when i start recall the life in pass...

I am longing for the college life,
but when form 5 is officially over,
it means that the real war of my life has been truly started..


It should be something good, right?
Yeeah, i should be grateful about it for it's part of the life Jesus gave me..